Vacancy Reference #: SDG/CENN/ENG/220602
Post(s) Title: SDG Analyst
Deadline for Applications: 18:00, June 17, 2022
Duty Station: Tbilisi, Georgia
Duration: One year with possibility of extension and 3 month probation period
Full staff: 8 hours a day
Working hours: 9:00-18:00, 5 days a week
CENN is a non-governmental, regional organization established in 1998 and specialized in the fields of civil society development and institutional strengthening, environmental research and policy, compliance management, education, communication and networking.
We are seeking for a SDG analyst to support the project “Continued Nationalisation of SDGs via Promoting Localisation and Multi-stakeholder Engagement in Georgia”.
- To engage in desk research of documents relevant for implementation and monitoring of SDGs, including Voluntary National Reports (VNRs), SDG targets, SDG indicators, metadata for SDG indicators, shadow reports and successful international practices on institutional set-up and functioning of SDGs multi-stakeholder bodies on national and local levels
- To assist the project manager in planning and implementation of project activities aimed at the achievement of outcomes and overall objective
- To engage in the project monitoring, data collection and evaluation
- To assist the project manager in the reporting process
- To assist the project manager in designing and conducting trainings, meetings and other project activities
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned.
** Master’s degree (in case of bachelor degree two additional years of experience is required) in social sciences, environmental studies, public policy, politics, development studies or a related area;
** Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience
** Demonstrable experience in research, data collection and data analysis methods and tools;
** Demonstrable analytical, organizational, written and oral communication skills;
** Computer literacy and competency with Microsoft Office
** Strong organizational skills, demonstrating a high level of accuracy and attention to detail;
** Fluency in English both written and oral;
** Native language proficiency of Georgian language;
** Proven ability to multitask, work in team settings and perform under time-sensitive deadlines;
** Personal characteristics – patience, diplomacy, ability to listen to others’ opinions, and respect toward colleagues, open-minded, friendly, flexible and sense of responsibility.
** Knowledge and practical experience on SDGs will be a strong asset
** Knowledge and practical experience on sustainability-related issues will be an asset
To apply, please send CV (including two reference persons) and a cover letter as one pdf file to email@example.com with “SDG/CENN/ENG/220602″ in the subject line.
Application Deadline: June 17, 2022 (18:00).
No calls, please. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.