CENN is a non-governmental organisation working to protect our environment by fostering sustainable development throughout the South Caucasus. We specialize in a number of areas including combating climate change, sustainable resource management, waste management, building and developing healthy and prosperous climate-resilient communities, and empowering women and youth to create innovative and inclusive solutions.
With more than 50 full-time employees and a network of volunteers across the region, CENN is committed to providing high-quality service that is consistent and professional. We create modern solutions for the public, business sectors and communities, assisting them in managing their environmental challenges as well as achieving a competitive advantage via improved environmental and social performance.
Our mission is to foster modern and sustainable development values, building bridges between communities and their surroundings, in order to develop a progressive society that values and protects their environment.
- Assist communities, governments, and businesses in developing sustainable solutions, safeguarding our environment and improving human welfare
- Be innovative and proactive in response to environmental concerns and challenges
- Build a strong and responsible civil society that values environmental stewardship
- Foster open, inclusive and effective multi-stakeholder networking opportunities
- Support good governance and socially responsible businesses
- Lead by example as one of the most prominent environmental NGOs in the Caucasus region
- Quality and professionalism
- Accountability and transparency
- Partnership and networking
- Continuous personal and organisational development
- Inclusive teamwork
- Creativity and innovation
- Positive approach
- Civil society development
- Institutional strengthening
- Capacity building and awareness raising
- Environmental research and policy
- Compliance management