CENN is a non-governmental organisation working to protect our environment fostering sustainable development throughout the South Caucasus. We specialize in a number of areas including combating climate change, sustainable management of resources, building and developing healthy and prosperous climate resilient communities, and empowering women and girls to participate in creating inclusive solutions.
With representation throughout the South Caucasus, more than 50 full time members of staff, and a network of volunteers across the region, CENN has the capability and commitment to provide a service that is consistent, professional and of the highest quality. We deliver modern solutions for the public and business sectors and communities, assisting them in managing their environmental and related risks and helping them to achieve a competitive advantage through improved environmental and social performance.
Our mission is to foster modern and sustainable development values, building bridges between communities and their surroundings, to develop a progressive society which protects their environment.
- Work with communities, governments and businesses to develop sustainable solutions, safeguard our environment and improve people’s lives
- Be innovative and proactive in response to environmental concerns
- Build a strong and responsible civil society
- Provide open, inclusive and effective multi-stakeholder networking
- Support good governance and accountable business to safeguard our environment and improve people’s lives
- Lead by example as one of the foremost organisation in the Caucasus
- 100% commitment
- Quality and professionalism
- Accountability and transparency
- Partnership and networking
- Continuous personal and organisational development
- Inclusiveness and diversity
- Positive approach
- Civil society development and institutional strengthening
- Environmental research and policy
- Compliance management
- Education, knowledge management and networking