Post(s) Title: Intern
Duty Station: Tbilisi, Georgia
Duration: 3 months with the possibility of extension
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: 50% workload, 460 GEL (net)
CENN is looking for an intern for the anticipated project – Empowering the Public for Circular Solutions in Georgia. The intern will work in collaboration with CENN’s communications team and will support them in all project-related activities (planning, implementation, field trips, communication, logistics and administration, reporting, monitoring, and evaluation), including thematic contribution to waste management and other thematic areas.
- Provide logistical and administrative support, organizing and holding meetings, including the preparation and dissemination of information and follow-up;
- Assist in preparing information and search materials for different communication activities;
- Assist in planning and organization of campaigns, seminars, trainings, workshops and events;
- Draft social media posts and create short stories;
- Translate project-related documents and information;
- Other tasks as assigned.
** Enrolled or undergraduate in the fields of Environmental science, Journalism, Public Relations or related field (An undergraduate degree is an asset);
** Familiarity with environmental issues;
** Relevant working experience is preferred;
** Demonstrable analytical, organizational, written and oral communication skills;
** Strong organizational skills, demonstrating a high level of accuracy and attention to detail;
** Fluency in English, good writing skills;
** Fluency in Georgian, good writing skills;
** Proven ability to multitask, work in team settings and perform under time-sensitive deadlines;
** Personal characteristics – patience, diplomacy, ability to listen to other’s opinions, respect toward colleagues, open-minded, friendly, flexible and sense of responsibility.
To apply, please send a resume (including two reference persons and GPA) to email@example.com. Please indicate “Intern/CENN/2023” in the subject line.
Application Deadline: September 27, 2023
No calls will be accepted. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.